Cyst More Condition_symptoms 6 Weeks After An Ovarian Cyst Removal Surgery Is It Normal To Feel The Urge To Pee More Than Frequently?

6 weeks after an ovarian cyst removal surgery is it normal to feel the urge to pee more than frequently? - cyst more condition_symptoms

I had the surgery in late August to remove a large cyst on the left, you had an ovarian cyst Benin, who said that it was not malignant, and last week, I feel the need to urinate more often and it hurts a little bit, as if they a urinary tract infection, which I find very strange to be administered, because I am very clean, and I have to be very careful. I am a little worried, please, someone who can help!

1 comments:

ilse72 said...

I suggest you consult a doctor. As of 6 weeks after surgery is probably increased urination, that their ovarian cyst in context. Giving the fact that this phenomenon also has an infection could have developed. No matter how careful you are, the infection often takes place. It's also a chance to be pregnant? Please consult your doctor!

Post a Comment