List Of Games Serials Mount And Blade Can My PS3 Play PS2 Games?

Can my PS3 play PS2 games? - list of games serials mount and blade

I know some PS3 can play PS2 games. I have the 40GB version of the PS3 and was told that the 40GB can not play PS2 games. Although I've tried and true. However, there are only a few weeks ago I downloaded the firmware for PS2 or something of the PlayStation Network, saying that the PS3 could play PS2 games with the exception of a few models with serial numbers listed to play. I checked the serial number of my PS3 and was not in the list, so that could work in thought, perhaps, but I want to buy a game unless I'm sure it will not work. Please help.

4 comments:

NTN said...

I suggest you rent a PS2 game or a request from a friend and try again.

Justin C said...

I was an early adopter of the PS3 when it launched, but was a 20Gig model that does not have Wi-Fi, but backwardcomp remained outside the box is. my friend has a newer model, and download the firmware 40gig. PS2 games to work, but not all. They have no access to any or PS2 games can try? If not rent, then one from Blockbuster and see if they work. My friends seem to be willing to work with PS2 games later generation. GodOfWar2 lease or rent and you try it. It is really the only one that is a neccessity, or Shadow of the Colossus. I hope it works outside of U

Humberto said...

As far as I know, there are 40 GB PS3 can play PS2 games. Sorry, but you're out of luck.

Humberto said...

As far as I know, there are 40 GB PS3 can play PS2 games. Sorry, but you're out of luck.

Post a Comment