Sock Hop Costumes Hi Im Looking For Hot But Not Slutty Halloween Costume Ideas. No Geishas Please Thanks?

Hi im looking for hot but not slutty halloween costume ideas. No geishas please thanks? - sock hop costumes

I need something I can not go out looking like a bitch and my mother will be found to agree with me ... I've heard many people are looking, which also show, but on the whole world that geisha do not sound fun. So I wanted to think of anything else to use your brain, but I'm dead! I thought like a child Sock Hop with poodle skirts ... My mother can sew anything, and can order things online! In the 13 and I am very well because my friend's Bat Mitzvah party, where everyone comes with their costumes, but I will not look like the Bride of Chucky
Please without delay, any ideas would be great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment