Bicycle Baskets How Can I Make My Own Rear Bicycle Rack/basket?

How can I make my own rear bicycle rack/basket? - bicycle baskets

I can drill on my bike, have no access to a welder. I'm looking for a PVC pipe in a local hardware store and ask for a range of 45 degrees and the surrounding area, then a basket. The only problem is that I do not know how I could contact to my bike. Perhaps Epoxy? JB weld it? (which lie on the bike, when I leave the painting (which is not out))

Other ideas?

Thank you!

3 comments:

Bob A said...

Go buy a bike from Wal-Mart, are not so expensive.

mtrlbike... said...

If your bike has mounting points for buying a rack, are not very expensive. You can put a basket on the rack. Since we have no information about this type of bike you yourself have not the specific addresses that are not possible.

mtrlbike... said...

If your bike has mounting points for buying a rack, are not very expensive. You can put a basket on the rack. Since we have no information about this type of bike you yourself have not the specific addresses that are not possible.

Post a Comment