Shingles Ankle My Shingles Rash Is Alost Gone, But I Have A New Pain Radiating From The Site. Is This Normal?

My shingles rash is alost gone, but I have a new pain radiating from the site. Is this normal? - shingles ankle

The outbreak was in the left upper back. Well, I shock like pain in his left shoulder in arm on the neck. The same pain in my left leg to go all the way to my ankle. My doctor has me early from acyclovir, because I had tingling sensations fade tingling in hands and feet and starts. (which has happened in the night) I do not know what to do. The pain is enormous and I feel like my husband thinks I am. I do not know, I spent all the money goes to (two visits to doc) for virtually nothing. If I knew who actually solve the problem, I want to go back. But so far, not much has happened.

2 comments:

Paul said...

I had shingles for 6 years and I still have some pain in my scar. I was on Valtrex, acyclovir, and I think doing the same. You can ask to be changed. As for the tiles, in general, do not wait, sorry. Not that this helps, but it could be worse, I have in my face. Good Luck

ladyvamp... said...

It is quite normal that the pain of shingles, you can ask your doctor for this drug, can help with the symptoms, treatment of pain.

GABAPENTIN

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabapentin

Post a Comment