Funny Wedding Invite Wording G'day After 13 Yrs 3 Children Me And My Better Half Have Set A Date. After Any Different/funny Wedding Ideas.?

G'day after 13 yrs 3 children me and my better half have set a date. After any different/funny wedding ideas.? - funny wedding invite wording

We then invited the joy of text, voice, etc. The theme color (ATM is black, orange and silver, I tell them now, because I like the idea of Black Purple, Silver) and come off Harleys children. It is also a relaxing outdoor wedding and reception in a local recreation center. That is what you have produced them.
So yes, if you Crazy funky or maybe the idea that they love it here. And nothing is too crazy lol Cheers:)

2 comments:

Cranberr... said...

Funny? ... Perhaps dance uuhmm as marriage entered in the procession were dancing all the way to the altar. (Although I think it is disrespectful to do so, it is possible that you do, where you can place the front desk.)

It is a marriage, I discovered that many strange accident happened at the wedding. It is strange, because everyone thought it was all coincidence, but later learned that some of the bloopers have been planned to celebrate a memorable event. Perhaps you can find some videos on YouTube wedding fun and keep them in your wedding. You should carefully plan and test whether it is.

You can also use any or all of their children (if old enough to hold), plastic guns behind him during the ceremony so that it looks like a forced marriage, unless it is for their children and not parents. It would be nice and funny.

lolly said...

Well done mate, at the time, haha. I wonder whether you might as relaxed as possible, open bar with beer and wine only. A wedding I went only canned light as blocks and some regulations native flowers in them. You do not know exactly what you would think, though. I think if you see something simple, a few speeches preferred, but not too much fuss about the reception. The best and weddings are often supported, fundamentals of good food well. My parents were married, even in our old house, then the reception was at a local salon and told my grandparents had dinner, and all his friends, it was the best wedding they never feel pressured because they behave in certain ways to or wear certain clothes.
I think it will be beautiful no matter what, just because you and your partner your love, Seal is awesome!

Post a Comment