Calico Horse Trailers Can My 2500 Haul A 4 Horse Bumper Pull Trailer?

Can my 2500 haul a 4 horse bumper pull trailer? - calico horse trailers

I have a Hemi in 2003 (gas) (4.7 liters) 2500HD, 4x4. Towing package with hook for a contract. I carry a 2 iron horse (Calico) Bumper Pull now, but check out the bumper pull 4 horse. Then will my truck hold? I do not hang with him much, but maybe once every few months. Or should I gooseneck?

and all horses are of medium size, no air currents, or minis.

2 comments:

Greg B said...

Probably. To be sure, it is necessary to do the towing capacity of their vehicle should be in your owner's manual or on the table near the door, and compare the potential of the fully loaded trailer. It is also necessary to check the viability of the connection and the ability of the ball. For each component must be greater than the total weight of the trailer you need on the weight of their horses, and the weight of his team.

However, if you really want a period of four horses, I recommend using a gooseneck. Pull bumper is very good for small trailers and a horse of two, but a swan's neck is much more stable.

Jeff Sadler said...

Absolutely no problem if you have a manual transmission. If you have an automatic control of the towing capacity that Greg B said.

Post a Comment